Deck Supply Services LLC., warrants to the purchaser that PREFERRED® Aluminum Railing Products, are free of defects in workmanship and material and that, in the course of normal and proper use, its PREFERRED® Aluminum Railing Products will not crack, peel, blister, flake, or rust per AAMA 2604 specifications.
This Warranty covers:
- Any defect in material and workmanship
- For the lifetime of the owner of real estate upon which the material is installed. A warranty registration card must be filled out and mailed to Deck Supply Services LLC., 233 E Walcott Rd Walcott IA 52773. The original owner will have 10 days to complete and mail the registration card to be valid. A registration card can be registered in writing from: Deck Supply Services LLC., 233 E Walcott Rd Walcott IA 52773. Or the WARRANTY REGISTRATION can be filled out on the website (preferredrailingsystems.com, or aluminumrailingdepot.com)
Warranty applies to:
- The purchasing owner. Proof of purchase must be provided. This is a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty applies only to living entities. Non-living entities shall include but not be limited to governments, municipalities, corporations, and commercial operations. All non-living entities shall receive a 10-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Warranty claim process:
- Contact the dealer or distributor who sold or installed the PREFERRED® Aluminum Products, or Deck Supply Services LLC., 233 E Walcott Rd Walcott IA 52773., or call Deck Supply Services at 563-519-2291 within 30 days of discovering of the claimed defect.
- If Aluminum Products are found to be defective and covered by this warranty. Deck Supply Services will provide replacement of the defective PREFERRED® Aluminum Products, OR at the sole discretion of Deck Supply Services LLC., provide financial compensation equal to the original purchase price. This compensation would decrease every year past 10 years up to 20, at a rate of 10% decrease each year. Example, year 11 would be 90%, year 12 would be 80% where, year 19 would be 10%.
- Gloss Retentions and Fade (Delta E) reading will be measured on a clean surface free of dirt, chalk, oxidized film or other contaminants per AAMA 2604.
Limitations & Conditions not covered:
- Damage caused by faulty installation, or from improper application (Deck Supply Services will provide installation guidelines upon request).
- Damage attributable to vandalism, accidents or other casualties, impact of objects, or exposure to atmospheric pollutants or conditions other than natural weather processes, fire, earthquakes or other Acts of god.
- Damage or discoloration due to misuse, abuse, abrasion, and improper storage or to alteration of material by paints, chemicals, or other substances not recommended for PREFERRED® Aluminum Products.
- Any materials not supplied by Deck Supply Services, LLC.
- Cost on installation or removal, freight, labor and similar cost.
- Any incidental or consequential damages
- Installation where the atmosphere is influenced by bodies of salt water (or other contaminant conditions) must adhere to the cleaning guidelines specified.
- The manufacture of this material does not recommend or approve this material for all possible end user applications. Your Local Code Authority should be consulted regarding its safety and applicability for intended usage.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights that vary from state to state.
THE WARRANTY STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTIES EXTENDED BY Deck Supply Services LLC., for the PREFERRED® ALUMINUM PRODUCTS, AND THE PROVISIONS OF THIS WARRANTY SHALL CONSTITUTE THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF Deck Supply Services LLC. AND THE PROPERTY OWNERS EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY. NO OTHER WARRANTY, WRITTEN, MADE BY Deck Supply Services LLC. OR ANY AGENT THEREOF, WHICH IS NOT CONTAINED OR AUTHORIZED HEREIN, WILL BE RECOGNIZED BY Deck Supply Services LLC.
Click for printable WARRANTY REGISTRATION CARD- for PREFERRED™ ALUMINUM RAILING Products.
Click here for Care and Maintenance Information.
Please complete all information and mail within 10 days to register your warranty.
City: ___________________ State: _____ Zip: _____
Phone: (___ )___________________
Distributor / Dealer: ____________________________________________________________
City: ___________________ State: _____
Installer Name: _______________________________________________________________
City: ___________________ State: _____ Installation Date: ___________
Where Installed: __ Residential __ Commercial __ Industrial
__ Other (Specify)
Are you satisfied with the product? Yes __ No __
Would you recommend this product to others? Yes __ No __